Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's been (MIA) a while......

Hi all,

Thanks for reading once again. Was glad to receive one comment on my posting recently albeit the comment was about the time lapse between my posts on this blog. It certainly hit me that I need to put more effort to mantain this dedicated online space about my life.

Well, since my last post on Dec 7 (if i remembered correctly), things has changed. I have moved on to new company and their IT restriction policy has somewhat directed my attention away from Facebook which I have been spending most of my precious work time at old company. I swear to post more in the coming months as I rediscover blogging......

That's all for now, there has been a few topics in my mind but just couldn't find time to compose them or find it kinda irrelevant to post it here. Please bear with me while I sort it out and you may soon see new postings.....

Ciao!

No comments: